not a pretty girl


a new person with each new experience

Thursday, July 17, 2003

today regan and I were walking allong Harbourd, when this cute girl and dog came by, we stopped and played with the dog for a few mins and talked to the girl. As we walked away I said that puppy was so cute, and regan said yeah and his owner wasn't bad either. Just has she uttered those words we startled by a noice and turned around to see a a few guys is a car with a mega phone calling out to us. These lame guys said to us "hey pretty girls, are you enjoying your walk" our immidiate reaction was the finger from regan and a fuck off from me. We were ready to pull out a "can of feminist whopass" (stepp's blog july 16, 2003) Ok truth be told the only reason I told this story, although it is true is so I could use stephs line!!! But seriously how lame and sexist can you be to think driving around yelling at girls with your mega phone is a cool thing to do. Has that worked for them in the past, do they get positive reactions from girls? Maybe they tried the whistling and the honking and that hadn't worked, so instead going the route of respecting women they thought if we take it one step further maybe we will finally get lucky. It reminds me off these guys I say at the beaches a few weeks ago. They had a video camera and were following girls around taping them and going up to the girls they thought were hot. They seemed to be able to pick the right girls though cuz none of them acted as if they minded. I was thinking that if they had come up to me I would have kicked that camera out of there hand and say sorry did I just break your instrament of objectification. Cuz they deserved a can of feminist whopass . . . ok so I again only told that story so I could use the line . . . . :)

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home