not a pretty girl


a new person with each new experience

Wednesday, July 16, 2003

its a small world but a tiny city

I'm in the process of downloading MSN messenger right now . . . I havn't done it up to this point because this is my moms computer and she doesn't like me downloading things on to it AND possibly more importantly is that it is soooooooooooooooooooo slow . . . . I started the process of installing msn messenger ten mins ago and it is at 11% completed. SO why am I wasting my precious time and risking getting my mom upset, well I feel out of the loop right now. I was reading sals blog how he stayed up all night working on his cover letter for a queer resource centre in san fran. He had many people help him. But he didn't have me help him at all. I can only assume that it was due to the fact that they had msn and I don't. I mean ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh its just strange to going from being someones roommate and always knowing whats going on in their life to reading their life on their blog and having no imput. Plus there are other great people who I use to chat with when I lived at 937 who I don't have a chance to talk to anymore. I really want to be able to stay in touch with everyone. 31% completed

Last night at work there was a fire alarm, I wasn't sure how serious it was but I got everyone out of the pool immediatly and pressed the emergancy button to see what was going on. The head person from the athletic desk ran on to deck and said everyone out. So we rushed off the deck through the changerooms and outside. This one women said to me that she didnt' want to go outside in her bathing suit, I told her to hurry up. A few mins later she still hadn't emerged from the change room. I went back in and she was standing under the shower washing her hair. I was telling her she had to get out. She stood there naked telling me that she was coming soon. AHHHH!!! There wasn't a real fire, they found out that it was a faulty alarm system. But what if it was a fire or a bomb or something, this women would have been trapped naked in the showers.

Everyone was standing outside waiting, there was this one guy who was staring at me. I mean really staring to the point of when I looked at him, instead of looking away he just continued staring. I was thinking dude my hair is not that interesting, look away!!!! Then suddenly he said to me, were you in PCused over the weekend? A sudden smile came across my face . . .yes I was! I remembered him now, he helped me with my computer questions. We ended up chatting away for 20mins not really even noticing that the alarm was still going off. He was really nice and friendly. So when I go back this weekend to get my laptop he will be there again and I'm sure he will beeven more helpful this time. Its such a small city. A similar situation happened a few days ago.

74% completed

A few weeks ago when I was still at 937, I was biking home adn due to traffic couldn't do my usual left hand turn on the side street and had to turn on bloor. I got off my bike and decided to cross at the lights and walk along the sidewalk the rest of the way. Anyways at the lights there was this guy who was staring at me, the thing was he had a green light but sat on his bike staring at me. I gave him a smile thinking Dude, whats up? He eventually said is your name blah blah blah, I said no sorry. He told me that I looked just like this girl he knew that he han't seen in 6 years. hense his long stare. So a few weeks went by I didn't think of it again, till this past saturday at the bar this guy walked in and sat down with our crew. this guy was staring at me again I smiled said hello, but showed no other signs of recognition. I eventually said to me "did I see you on the street the other day" I said "maybe? . .where?" thinking dude I see allot of people everyday, unless something special happened I'm not going to remember someone I passed biking on the street. Then he said "you look like some one I use to know" It suddenly all came together and I was like yeah you were that guy at bloor and ossignton who asked me my name cuz I looked like your friend. Its such a small city!!!

download complete

MSN messenger setup failed

I suppose I will never be in touch again (drama queen) hehehe

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home