not a pretty girl


a new person with each new experience

Tuesday, July 01, 2003

mission one: retrieve cat from hiding space

my moms house has a back yard . . .I want Cali to be able to enjoy the summer, since she has always been an indoor cat, I bought a harness and leash for her. That way she can play with out running in to the big streets. She is a bit scared of outsided, so we have been taking her out there for brief moments. This technique has worked as her fear starts to fade, but this morning she ran out the back door with out us noticing. I'm calling her and she is not coming. I found her hiding under the shed in the back yard, she was too far in for me to grab her so I sat and waited. I grabbed the third harry potter book and started to read about Hagrids first class, every time I looked under she was peering back at me. Until the moment she was gone . . . she had stuck out the back my heart dropped when I noticed the gate was open I ran to the front and she was no where to be seen. I was about to start a grand search mission when my mom noticed her underneath the deck. There is a few feet of crawl space under there, so I went in slowly moved towards her, we kept eye contact the whole time and she didn't flinch. I grabbed her crawled out and brought her back to safety. . .mission one is complete.


finally my favorite song has a reason to be posted . . . .its by doria roberts, download it people its beautiful

Let’s take a picture now
I do not want to forget
The way you look at me when everything is perfect
A perfect memory of when things are so good
And everything has worked out just the way we knew it would

I bought a picture frame
I made room on the wall
I hold you close to my chest
Because I’ve made room in my heart
You ask me what I’m doing
I say displaying our love
I can see you when I’m awake and you’re the one I’m dreaming of

I love the sun when it shines
I love the sky when it’s blue
I love the color green
Because it reminds me of you
I’ve been thinking about you all night
A warm bed and a cozy fire
You put you arms around me and lift my head
And then you kiss me…


3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home