not a pretty girl


a new person with each new experience

Thursday, July 10, 2003

withdrawal from high speed . . . now that I'm living in Etobicoke, my only internet access is on my moms dial up computer which is in her room. So when I come home at night and am ready to post, am bursting with posting energy-- I have to respect the fact that she is sleeping and if my presence didn't wake her the dialing modem certainly would. So I'm starting a new job today-- its good since I will be able to save some money for the rest of the summer. But I feel that I don't have much time left here and want to make sure that I get to do everything that I want to do. This new job will although only 4 days a week, I will be there from 10-9 which is taking much of my day, if not all considering I live in Etobicoke. On my three days off, two of them I am already working at hart house, so really I only have Saturdays off. Which kills my need to go camping. I have been saying for months that I want to camp, but I think I will have to put that on hold till I move to Ireland. My Saturdays are going to be busy - - - but they can't be too crazy since I do work the next morning. Here is my list of things to do before I leave.

take photos of school, random Toronto streets, parks etc
go canoeing, kayaking, and rock climbing
see Shakespeare in the park
clean up the beach - - - collect rocks
dance under the stars
have picnics with my friends
go out to the light house on Leslie street spit
explore the bike paths that I haven’t yet
go pool hopping
---thanks to my friends this list is now half the size as it once was,. . .but if you have any suggestions please feel free

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home