not a pretty girl


a new person with each new experience

Thursday, June 26, 2003

You have many great qualities and are exactly what we are looking for BUT . . .

grrr . . . I had this job lined up for the next three weeks, I was going to go to camp with this boy who has autism . . . we got allong great . . . it was going to be full tiem for three weeks, and I all I had to do was amke sure that this kid was safe and havning a good time. But last night his mother called to say that his councillor from last year is in town and the boy has a strong connection with her. The mother wants to maintain that connection. She wanted to let me know that I have many great qualities and are exactly what they are looking for and she will recomend me to other parents that she knows BUT she feels it would be best to stick with the worker that her son already knows. GRRR how can you argue with that. Becuase I was so sure that this job was lined up I havn't been looking for a job lately. So its time to start over . . .

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home