not a pretty girl


a new person with each new experience

Thursday, April 01, 2004

so I got an email from clare and she got clicked from the cute canandian girl with the zines that we met earlier that day at the infoshop, but she didn't get death . . . what to do next is the question on our lips, I suppose there is no harm on emailing and go out once to see if there was anything more to it then just the five min chat at the speed dating table. I'm encouraging clare all the way but don't know if I should go ahead. first of all I didn't talk to any of them about being poly - and I don't know if james and my relationship is strong enough now to handle me dating someone else . . . plus until exam are done I don't really have time . . .

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home