not a pretty girl


a new person with each new experience

Tuesday, March 30, 2004

another day blah blah blah

I think the highlight of today was listening to dublin kids shout abuse at the icecream truck guy and then watching them jump on the back on the van.

after 6 months or so of living here I finally saw the oscar wilde statue, its very cool, he has real rings on his fingers and it is in full colour using red, green, grey and black marbel. It is the best statue I have ever seen . .

I have to get this period hormone thing in check, since I have been here I have gotten 4 or so periods, each time I seem to lose the plot (a new favorite irish expression). really though I tend to go a bit mad, emotions are so hightened and I seem to pick fights and can't get along with people, it is best if I just stay in my room and cry and then move on with the world at least for a day or two. Mud can attest to this, when she was here I got my period and of course didnt' know it was coming all I knew was that nothing was quite right and I was upset about it. james sure can, first of all the insane flow of consciouness emails he got when mud was here and well everytime so far I have blamed him for all the wrongs in the world (although I'm sure some of them must have to do with him - jokes). how did this never happen to me for the first 10-12 years of my period, the inner turmoil, the rage. I'm glad calmness and clarity have entered my world again until the next unforseen bought of insanity . ..