not a pretty girl


a new person with each new experience

Sunday, March 28, 2004

random tid bits of tobies day

I found out today that they have deep fried mars bars in dublin, I always thought that was just a scottish thing, around easter they have deep fried cream eggs!!!

edward and i are doing a presentation on trangenderism and intersexuality - mitch and ginger will be having a come back for the presentation!

today was filled with saturday at school, missing bike keys, a dodgy period, a frech film based on greek mythology and bad improv comedy.

the best quote I heard today from overhearing a conversation was "be careful of the apples and pears" which I adding into the improv comedy.

The past five nights I have had the opportunity to have a drink but have declined - my body still is upset at me for poisoning it on tuesday night . . .five days dont' seem like much when you say it but considering I was at USI surrounded by those getting drunk, got elected and around peopel getting drunk, out with friends who were having drinks and so on it is a substantial stance. Ok just realize it has actually only been four nights, something to think about.

got a postcard from a friend who has claimed to be abducted by aliens.

spent hours on friday night reading about anarchy.

dublin has been taken over by scottish men in kilts.





5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home