not a pretty girl


a new person with each new experience

Wednesday, April 28, 2004

I can't wait till pictures from tonight are on the web. There was a media photocall for the radical cheerleaders, puppets and street theater for mayday. I went there will clare, knew that I was not up to do any radical cheerleading but came in my brightest shirt and was ready to have some fun. There were these masks, bush, blaire and bertie. I got the bush one and a water gun. I handed out mayday flyers with this mask on. At first we couldn't see anything but then put eye holes in the masks. even with these whole I could hardly see what was going on. I held my hand out and hoped that people would grab the flyer. There was a group photo where three of us wearing these masks did the charlies angle pose. A few people holding puppets and the cheerleaders doing there thing up front. It will be a crazy fun photo.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home