not a pretty girl


a new person with each new experience

Wednesday, April 21, 2004

today is one of those where I just love people. It is one of those days that people are just really nice and you just feel good about all the people you have choosen to be close to you in your world. I would say with all the acquantances here I have made three real friends (besides ready), and today I eat lunch with one of them, chatted on the phone with another and studied and hung out with the third. On my way home I ran into the one flat mate that I really get along with and chatted for a bit before she headed over to her boyfriends house and then came home to find the best care package that ever existed from sal. It really is the best! then I check my email and this new collective had just started called "drop e not bombs", not sure who started it, it might have been ready but I think it might have been this guy daren. darren is great, yeah he is SWP and tends to preach on occation but I always have so much fun with him.

I'm sitting here eating licorise listening to the "mellow mix" sal sent me. I'm going to take the night of studying, got tons done today and all I want to do is bake in the glow of the day. Perhaps light my new candle, read my new magazine, and listen to my new cd.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home