not a pretty girl


a new person with each new experience

Sunday, April 25, 2004

Just got off the phone with my brother, in 8 days he will be living right across the bay. He will be in London setting up a new life for himself, or rather expanding his existing life. In 16 days I will be taking that short jaunt across the waters and visiting him in London and taking a trip to Brighton with him to see him play a gig. I am extremely excited about being able to hang out with him in just a few weeks. I was talking to him about playing gigs in Dublin and he sounds like he will be all up for it. I feel bad for my mom, a year ago all three of us were living in Toronto and I had given up hope about getting into UCD so was not even talking about it. Fast forward a year later and both of her kids are on two year visa to live in Europe and now she is retired as well, I suppose this is like that empty nest thing that people talk about but instead of leaving her house we left her continent.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home