not a pretty girl


a new person with each new experience

Monday, April 19, 2004

with less than a week to go for my essays and then a mad rush to study for my exam you would wonder why I would even bother with grassroots, mayday and love. Well its because I am drawn by other factors then just a rational mind OR I am weak. The grassroots stuff is happening and I really want to be involved and help out with firstaid workshops so I say YES. Mayday is coming up everything sounds like so much fun so I work around the events. And now the boy - he wants to get back, says he was a rash spa, was in a mood but instead of dealing with it or talking about it he just said lets break up, he says that when he was saying it he wanted to take it back. Love is a mad thing, god I hope he doesn't do this to me again . . . my heart can't take much more, but when things are casual they are really good so YES I am going over to his house tonight.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home