not a pretty girl


a new person with each new experience

Wednesday, April 07, 2004

hummm, what now?

speed dating - do they not take it seriously!! I mean edward was stood up yesterday by a speed dater and I am being ignored. I finally got the nerve to email death and happily got an email back immediatly saying that she was out of town for the weekend but would email me monday to get together for coffee, she does email me and gives me here phone number. I text her the next day about when we can get together for tea (maybe thats my problem I said tea and she constructed me as a stereotypical lesbian and dosn't want to be involved). Now a full day has gone by and no text or email. I mean if you send an email you can expect a day or two delay, you don't know there access to email etc. But when it comes to phones most people have them on them at all times, and although you could be busy or have no credit or have a died battery at the moment, you can usually fix that right away. It possible that in some strange alternative universe that she didn't get my text. It has happened before, actually when I was texting ready about my speed dating results he never got that text and there have been a few other examples, but most likely it went through like it usually does. I suppose she is to busy, but if she is too busy for a text I don't think she will have time to get to know me and me her . . . so thhh! to speed dating and the unreliability of actually getting a date.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home