not a pretty girl


a new person with each new experience

Saturday, March 13, 2004

ginger in a bag

Tomorrow is Alternative Miss Ireland my mate edward and i planned on going. The two of us are also doing a presentation in our sexuality class on trans and intersexed commuities. We decided that we would go in drag to the presentation and while we were at it, why not go to the show in drag as well. Edward use to do drag while he was in Italy, under the name ginger, but he left that identity behind when he came back to Ireland. We have been talking all year about drag, about performance of gender and so on. He said he did more female inpersination - more real life, passing.

So with miss Ireland tomorrow we decided that we would head into town and see if we could pick up a few things. We started off slow - went for tea and looked at my gender workbook. Then suddenly we flew into the experience. In four hours we managed to recreate ginder, and create mick. Ginger is a sexy thing, she has long slightly wavy ginger hair. sexy black dress, skin tights, simple black hand bag and open toe shoes, tons of silver braclets, sexy bra and underwear, a full face of make-up. And of course silver happy aniversery ballon tits!! Edward was able to fit all of this into one bag. we took a pic of him and ginger in a bag on the middle of grafton street.

I just picked up a few simple things, my budget is toware need that of edwards or gingers. I got one of those mesh hats, I figured I go for the trendy tuff boy look. The best part about the hat is that it says "rainbow bend" its suiting. I got a t and this kakki work shirt. I have baggy work pants, chain wallent and bounding. I have the glue to put on facial hair and clippings of my hair. The only thing I need to get tomorrow is the fake tattoes.

We will be a very odd couple - but mick will be proud to be seen with ginger I'm sure.


3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home