not a pretty girl


a new person with each new experience

Monday, February 09, 2004

first day and everything is all good . . . .

I'm running on a great enegry buzz, the kinda that is filled with ardenaline that allows you to do everything you need to do, and have a good time while doing it. I want to be able to enjoy this rainbow week the same way I would if I hadn't been invloved at all. So far it is working the only things that I don't get to do are go to work . . . oh well ;) I suppose this insanity enegry buzz that got me thoruhg the past 14 hours begging for more is starting to die as the skills of blogging slowly drift away. I will leave you with an image of what young people much like myself get up to in the early hours of the morning in Dublin.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home