not a pretty girl


a new person with each new experience

Wednesday, January 21, 2004

women's week
ready and I made thisposter today for this Doctor for choice meeting, ok in reality he made it I sat there and said good, yeah, that print, right, no that one, good. It is the image when you click the word poster above, but we changed the text to "an intensely personal and emotional decision that can only be made by the Irish Church and state" Its a great poster. The meeting is going to be during womens week but not sponcered by womens week. The womens officer wants it to be a apolitical week. She thinks that if we give space for the pro choice group on campus we will have to give space for the pro life group. And even thought the pro lifers are going to have a event anyways the womens officer doens't want to have to support it. Fair enough I suppose, but I still feel that these weeks should be political and if readys and my motion went through to support the alliance for choice then the union would have made a stance and the womens officer would be alb eto choice sides. But for now, at least she is printing the posters.

This week is international student week, they have booths for many countries. the canadian booth has a hacky with a canadian flag on it and an out door adventure tour book of all of canada. thats it. Bascially it looks like canadians are out door stoner hippies. Ok maybe thats not such a bad way toi be seen, but there has to be more to canada. Funny think is I was joking to ready about the representation of canadians, then we went back to my gaff where I should him my hacky and pics of being at a cottage. So there you have it, I have fufilled the canadian requirments.