not a pretty girl


a new person with each new experience

Tuesday, October 07, 2003

today I bought the lonely planets guide to London, I'm heading there on Friday, it doesn't really seem real yet . . . I tried to understand the maps, but the city is so huge, I don't know how one can ever learn that city. The number of routes and stops on the underground is mind boggling. I have never entered a city with the assumption that I will get lost, I try to have a keen sence of direction and understanding of maps. But this is just rediculous . . .I know from the outset that I will be lost most of the time!!

I bought today my ticket to Paris for the European Social Forum which is a double bubble amount of excitment. Being is such a wonderful active progressive space will keep me entertianed entergized and motiviated for weeks before and months following. This forum could have been held in the smallest of places, the dirties of palces, the ugliest of places and I would have been thrilled to go. But the this is, its being held in PARIS!!! I don't have a place to stay yet, but I'm sure that will work itself out.

I'm actually devestatingly tired, and not much in the mood for writing, but I had to blurt that out . . .

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home