not a pretty girl


a new person with each new experience

Thursday, September 18, 2003

this has been a great week for saying, here are some of my favorite:

Ernie Eves, I not only rain on your Conservative Common Sense Revolution Parade, I shit on it.
- steph on her blog

She kissed like a lizard and humped my leg all night, but it was better than any guy.
-bug on her first time kissing a girl

I want to deveop the head for the chicken
-joe on why he is taking equality studies

If you want to change the world you miz well be on time to do it.
Kathleen lynch on the strict deadlines for essay

The last thing we need is career egalitarians.
Kathleen lynch on the radicalness of the program

Bud do you have a pair a balls?
-drunk irish girls trying to determine my gender

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home