not a pretty girl


a new person with each new experience

Saturday, September 13, 2003

drag king dreams fading . . . coming out failing

Last night as I was talking to people about where to go and such, I inquired about drag kings. My guide book said that 1999 was irelands first drag king. Apparently "Johnny Silvino" is still ireland only drag king. I dreams of becoming an irish drag king seems to be diminishing. They don't seem to have a market for it, but perhaps I can change that (I don't know if I have the eggs to do that!)

Last night on my way out I heard a few people talking about the george, this guy said he had been these girls started to laugh and asked him if he know what kind of place it was . . .I heard other people on the bus talking about the drag bingo at the george. So I thought I would use the george as my easy was to come out to my roommates. I said I went to the george they didn't know where is was, I told them the street which they never heard of. My next move is to talk about ex girlfriends, that usually works.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home