not a pretty girl


a new person with each new experience

Saturday, September 13, 2003

Orgie anyone?

I went out to a bar tonight which I discovered basically is the only place to go . . . they have about 5 bars, but most of them are casual adn slow, this one called the George is the only real club. But I heard that next week there is a club opening up called SPI and every Thursday night it is women only! I will be there for its grand opening. Talking about grand that word comes out of every irish persons lips on such a regular basis that it could replace the canandian eh! Anyways, I stayed for an hour and a half, with the hope to catch the last bus which I missed anyways. Within 20mins I was talking to this drag queen with a 80 rod stewart wig, a tight red shirt and a short yellow leather skirt. After twenty another twenty mins I was invited to an orgy that is happening in a few weeks. I almost wanted to go cause I have never been to one before, but when a 40 year old drag queen invites you one has to think twice . . . I perceeded up stairs and met two cute gay boys who called this girl a slut and me a bitch all in a few mins, I moved on. I started talking to this cute women, I would say about 27. I turns out she goes to UCD aswell and is doing her Phd. I ended up dancing with her and hanging out with her and her friends most of the night. I asked her about protests which she says the irish are too busy fighting the english to worry about other issues, the protest are filled with a small group of dreary looking people chanting. So much for my romatisized vision of protests. But I saw a sign for one tomorrow outside the central bank. It said "Anti-capitalism, anti-imperialism, anti-racism and a football match" seriously!!! I can't wait to see what its all about . . .The women said one would have to be careful what signs they held . . they wouldn't want to mix it up and say "Down with football, celebrate imperialism"

I hope for the moment when I know people on campus and I can take cabs home with them and not have to worry about catching the bus . . .

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home