not a pretty girl


a new person with each new experience

Wednesday, August 20, 2003

august 20th how did it become august 20th, where did that time go, its crazy . . .I have an opportunity to go away from the 25th to the 28th, which I plan on taking, which means I have less time in Toronto then I originally thought, I work the next four days, go away for four days, work for three days and have a week to get my self ready to go. I hope I have a chance to see everyone that I love, I was planning to have a go away party but it seems like that idea is falling apart. Maybe I will have a select group of people out for dinner . . .

I have been switching back and forth between extreamly excited where people tell me my normal sparkle in my eye has turned to a full body glow, to feeling slightly panicy causing my mind and body to seaze up. Before Marike left to go back to Germany she was so nervous. I mean I had never seen anyone so scared to fly before. When she was planning her trip she looked into the possibility of taking a boat, who does that really you have to be pretty damn scared to fly if you are willing to take that long and those conditions to get over to cananda. Anyways I gave her my herbal rememdies for anxiety. I swear the stuff really works, but I'm thinking I will have to take a trip to the health food store and see if I can pick some up!!!