not a pretty girl


a new person with each new experience

Wednesday, August 20, 2003

leave it to herbal remedies and japanese food to make life bearable. I just mailed my registration forms, and instead of relieving the anxiety continued to build. Its crazy how little time these people give you, the form is due on the 28th and I just got it yesterday, bearly enought time to get it back to them, actually it will only get to them on time if it arrives on the 7 day of the 7-10 day estimate. This has been the case for all off the forms. Because of this I have had to express post several of them since it took me a few days to look them over. anyways . . . I took a walk over to the Aldaright foods in my neighbourhood and found the rescue remedy that I had given to marike. I felt better the moment I picked it up . . . I turned to pay and realized the whole store had been turned around that amount of inconsistancy was almost to much for me today. The cashier saw my confusion and told me that they moved the cash registers just the other day. I felt compelled to tell him that I had given my rescue remedy away a few months ago and with moving away I felt that I need to get it. He completley got me and we chatted a bit. Then the manager, who I talked to earlier this summer about getting a job, saw me and started to chat aswell. I walked out feeling much calmer and peacefully, but no completely. Only a few things could save me now, luckily across the street was a japenese resaurant. The decore brought a wave of peacefullness over me. I got my own booth surrounded by rice paper and bambo. I had the most wonderful lunch and left feeling full but a light kinda full, happy calm and peacefull.