not a pretty girl


a new person with each new experience

Monday, June 16, 2003

Thank you for holding, your call is being kept in sequence and will be answered by the first opporator able to help you.

Yesterday, on one of the first things I have actually chewed on since the surgery, caused a crunch noise in my mouth. I looked at the touth that caused the noise and say a fault line. AHHH!!! It was rough to my tounge and caused me to say things like #*@%#@$!!!!! Much later that day the piece fell out. Although it did not expose the nerveyet I still felt all disjointed this was a part of me that just FELL OFF! First thing this morning I phoned the surgon who took out my wisdom touth and told them what happened, that fast talking secratary is trying to cover her bosses ass and kept saying how it was unrealted to the surgery and it could have happened from any number of reasons. Her list grew humourious, I had to stop her and say listen No I didn't bite on an apple or any of those other things, yesterday chewing on a grape still caused some dicomfort. This is the tooth next to where your boss performed surgery and I feel that it is connected to that. Apple sauce last time I checked doesn't have the capasity to crack teeth. Well this didn't get me too far since my surgon doesn't do mundane work like fixing chipped teeth. FUCK!

So I then phone the UofT dentist school, I know I cna't afford to see my family dentist. For a full hour I wait on hold as a chiper women continuoulsy thanks me for holding and ensures me that my call is being kept in sequence and will be answered by the first opporator able to help me. So the appointment will only cost me $37 but I have to wait a full week. If the student dentist says that they think this is a result of beign knocked during surgery I make those bastards pay for this appointment! hehehe

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home