not a pretty girl


a new person with each new experience

Thursday, June 12, 2003

If only I wasn't yellow faced and marlen brando looking!!

Damn tomorrow is the pussy palace . . .after tonight being at the poly group and then the drag show at Tangos I'm dieing to go, there will be so many cute boies there. The amount of hotness I saw tonight was unreal. .. and yes all of them will be there tomorrow night. But really, what boi will want to get with a yellow puffy faced grrl who’s mouth is out of order!

and I know I have been talking lately about relationships, and even being celibate until I'm with someone who I know will be good in a relationship. but really drag kings and tranny boies everywhere, what’s a grrl to do . . .:)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home