not a pretty girl


a new person with each new experience

Thursday, June 19, 2003

So todays the day, the day I get my "reciept" as a co-worker said to me this morning. The day I am offically done my undergrad and can move on to bigger and better things, the day I go in drag to convication hall just to queerify the cerimony a bit ;) This is a day I never really thought would come, a day I'm sure many people in my life never thought would come. So you leave school (ie drop out) twice and they write you off . . . so little faith I tell you. I have the suit, the shoes, the tie and the boy underwear . .. I don't know why I didn't think about it before, boy underwear is so cute and super cheap! I feel like I am realdy for anything. Which is good considering the speaker I'm about to listen to. I'm graduating with University College, this college is home to programs such as Aboriginal Studies, Peace and Conflict Studies, and Sexual Diveristy Studies. They also have a program in Canadian Studies, this is the program their is this guy who runs AGF mutual funds, who has given money to UC for the Canadian Perpective of Economics or some bull shit like that, so they felt they need to repay his generosity by allowing him to speak at UC's graduation. The irony is the UC business students are graduating this morning with a different college. So it will only be us artsies there listening to this bullshit. Anyways I got to go put on my facial hair now . . .

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home