not a pretty girl


a new person with each new experience

Thursday, June 19, 2003

lately I have been hearing stories about bikes getting stopped by cops. This one girl said that she got stopped by a cop after running a stop sign, she told him he was late to work and luckily he didn't give her a ticket. Damn do you know how many stop signs I run, for that matter how many red lights. Once my feet are clicked into my pettle I try at all costs not to stop. Last night cbyb and I say a motorcyle cop pull over a bike, the biker didnt' have one of the essential items ie. a front light, back light and bell. This cop was writing him a ticket . . .BASTERD I say . . . in the midst of a fantasy of stealing a cop's bike we both realized that we don't have any of the three essential items. So the combination of cops doing a bike checkign frenzy, running red lights and not having the essentials I realized htat I am fucked, the tickets for not have just 1 of these items is over $100 - - - I know that its for safety, but in cars it is essential that you wear your seat belt, SO every car is equiped with a full set of seat belts . . . I feel that bikers should be provided with these items. If at that point they still arn't usign them fine the biker --- they will learn their leason blah blah blah . . .

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home