not a pretty girl


a new person with each new experience

Saturday, May 10, 2003

I just came home from a night of family guy at ches regans . . . . I have to say the young boy is catsy reincarnated . . .I'm surprised how much that show gets away with, this might be sac religious, but I think I like family guy more than the simpsons. There I said. My mind is a bit distracted, to the point where I have so many thoughts running through my head, but I can't seem to capture any of them :) although I didn't smoke, when I got there, the crew was involved in some hot box action and my lungs could not help but take part in the adventure . . .ok I did this personality test when I got home that I found when looking up lyrics to the Envogue song "Free your mind" here are the results:
You see yourself as bright, tacky, and unique.
Others see you as intelligent, fluid, and beautiful.
You think of sex as excitment, awe, and happiness.
You think of death as lightness, free, and dreamy.

putting grammer aside I think the results are really quite nice . . . ok language skills are not working with me right now, I going listen to music, do some art . . .

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home