not a pretty girl


a new person with each new experience

Wednesday, May 07, 2003

I finished chatting with SK, not sleater kinney but that would have been cool too, but possibly not as exciting as the possiblities that came out of this conversation. It was SK's b-day, I almost forgot, actually I didn't think about is till SK said its my b-day, and I was all Oh my its the 6th of course happy b-day!!! Anyways, we were chatting which was so nice. And we started chatting about plans and such, which by the way are getting more and more exciting since Marike showed me this web site of a company that she works for back in Vienna that does soical research in english, they hired interantional interns. So I'm going to apply, not only will this organization look great on my resume, I will be able to hang out in Austria for a while with Marike and her feminist crew. And I'm getting better at counting in Italian so I can try to get a job in Palermo at a bar or something when I go to visit Sal. BACK to the SK conversation. Ok so sk is heading out to bc in july to pick up erynn(girlfriend) from tree planing . . . AND I was thinking about visiting my cousin amy who is moving to bc with her boyfriend. I was looking at the possiblitiy to taking the train, VIA rail has this opportunity to bring your bike, you are able to get off where ever you want and biking around, and get back on anywhere. You just have to plan it ahead of time. SO sk and I talked about the possibilty of bring our bikes, and taking our time getting to bc, and we would go our sperate ways while we got there, I would take the train home after visiting my cousin. Over all I have a great feeling about this, Sal on the other hand says that he feels like the friend in Jenny's movie, the one scene where she warning her friend about her ex girlfriend. WELL even in the movie the ex was like shes a big girl, let her make her own decisions. So yeah I seem to be doing so excellent in the stay good freinds with my ex catigory.Ok I got to go, Marike just got home and she brought a movie called the radical nature of drag!!! Right up my alley.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home