not a pretty girl


a new person with each new experience

Wednesday, April 30, 2003

I can feel it coming!! Its so close I can smell it. My energy is on its way . . . I have been awake for hours and after my bath I felt it. You know the moment when you can smile strech and say I feel pretty good!! Of course it only lasted a few mins, but I'm still awake! By tomorrow I might even have the energy to call some of you back. (sorry for all the drugged out sleepy calls in the past week) I had this crazy dream last night and it has been haunting me all day. I don't remember all the details, but I was at a school, the building was huge, it looked like the royal york hotel only wider and taller. The middle was two windows wide and six stories higher then the rest of the building. This girl I know was really angry, I think a teacher had tried to rape her, she put a bomb in the top room. The top tower section was vacated because this girl had warned them. Everyone was outside looking at the building, when the bomb went off the whole middle section right down to the ground crumbled . . . we ranscreaming as the rest of the building crumbled to the ground. It was so crazy, half the school was mourning the loss of everyone inthe building, while everyone else was trying to get there final marks. The marks had been posted in the building that blew up. Both groups of students were so upset they wanted to kill the girl that I knew, so the two of us went on a crazy car adventure trying to get away from the angry students. It was insane, I will have to analysis it latter . . .back to sleep for me :)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home