not a pretty girl


a new person with each new experience

Wednesday, May 05, 2004

this post is dedicated to regan, it is regan actually wrote it . . .It's a letter she wrote to A&P after finding a bug in her can of beans . . .

here i am preparing dinner on a fine tuesday afternoon. I
open a can of equality wax beans, pour it into the pot and start cooking. I
look into the pot and think to myself "hey look, a red chili pepper somehow
got in there." Well, when i pulled it out, to my surprise is wasn't a chili
pepper at all, but part of a LARGE red insect casing with one full wing and
one ripped wing and a missing lower abdomen. Fortunately, i caught it
before serving. I wouldn't want my dinner guests to have such a scrumptious
delicacy on my bill.
but seriously... i did get a large red insect casing in my beans and it
really made me lose my appetite and lose faith in your brands. what's
equality without the quality? A big stinking E, that's what. I guess it
stands for ewwww...

she is expecting coupons

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home