not a pretty girl


a new person with each new experience

Friday, April 16, 2004

I first want to say that although I cleaned the microwave after the quorn incident, the smell still permiates the inside and I get a woof of it each time I open the door. I told death today (on our second date) that I'm poly, and got the best responce one could hope for. First she asked what that was, and when I explained she smiled said that she has never heard the term before and now she had a new label for herself!!! you can't really ask for a better responce then that.
had a great time with her, I met a few of her friends, who were lovely and chatted endlessly with her at the bar. My second biggest uncertainity with her, other then the poly thing was that she seemed so trendy, she is always wearing stilittos. I mean it these thin high heals. The other day it was red leather ones with metal heals, today they were pointy black and shiney. Well besides the insanity of the heals -she does not spend allot on them!!! this might seem to be a silly thing to worry about, but when you are someone who only buys used clothes it can make you feel uncomfortable if you are sitting next to someone who spent hundreds just on there shoes. But allas we had this whole long chat about money and clothes. I would not snub someone for there style, cuz lord knows that I am not one to judge, but if someone is willing like the drycleaners crowd to spend a fortune on assessories that would be conflictual with my philosophies.
I decided to come home after tea at her house and a great alterting kiss. I get this thing, when I care little about the future of the relationship and I'm drunk I will go home with someone especially after a great kiss like that. But with her we have started off slowly and there is no reason for me to jump into something that will complicate my life so. I'm sure that I will see her again soon, oh do I look forward to it.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home