not a pretty girl


a new person with each new experience

Friday, November 07, 2003

me mate sarah is the other head going, shes real sound and a mad laugh like. just gave coimhe a backer on me bike to me gaff, fuckin wrecked me, had three pints went totally to me head

serious this is how some people talk, I love it . . . this is a text message I got yesterday translation mate = friend, me=my, head=person, sound=cool, mad=extreamly, laugh=funny, a backer= doubled, gaff=apartment, like is used at the end of each sentence to give it empahsis


I did nothing today really ok not really but it seemed like nothing at all, I had all these plans and asperatations for the day, I knew what I needed to do and I was going to do it BUT last night I went out to see this band and ended up at a friends house. The type of friends who give you hickeys (grrrr) all our plans to get up and going early where swallowed up by the warmth of the bed. At one point red said that music was the key, it was put on but still the bed was way to inviting and the real world was non existant. Both of us were filled with guilt as we arrived to the campus, just seeing the buildings reminded both of us of the things that we ditched that morning. Red was suppose to flyer for the protest that was happening at 1 (it was 1 by the time we got there) I was suppose to be in office hours at 12:30. Plus I had plans to do laundry and other nessissities before the hours so I could be productive in the evening.

I made it to the ssas meeting and felt way to tierd and consious of my new bruses to really participate mauch.
then off to class where I again had a hard time staying awake, and had friends commenting on my obvious good night the night before. (damn hickeys they are such a pain in the ass)
then I had tea with a girl from class and edward, conversation was not working I again was too tired plus last time I say edward was at midnight the night before when I was with red, so he knew where the hickeys were from and I was feeling super consisious.
Before I could take on any chore like posters or laundry I need to sit and do nothing tic toc tic toc . .. ok energy is back, but I just missed the first have of this talk I was interested in going to darn it all to hell, laundry it is then . .. interlude with a few gay guys and the womens officer . . . dryer . . . read the queer newspaper . . . fold clothes . . . . sex in the city and will and grace (mind becoming numb again, even green tea could not save me from the pain that was watching sex in the city. That show is so annoying!


I wonder how long it will take to make real friends here, I mean I know tons of people and I am always going out and doing things. But at the end of the day, I sit here thinking that there is no one in this city that I could say that the two of us our close. I can say that I'm friends with many people but they all seem to have there friends, I hang out with them but wehn they want bonding time with a friend I sit here and wish that kim or regan or sal or sarah were here and that I could sit with them and talk shite about whatever or nothing at all. Most conversations here have to do with campaigns, theories etc. Not enough talk about nothing at all. Teh kind that you have with your friends.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home