not a pretty girl


a new person with each new experience

Saturday, October 25, 2003

I sent the night doing reading and writing, drinking green tea and playing dress up. After an intence session of that I checked an old email address and took a quiz that was in my inbox. . . I thought I would share this one since I just got a lip piercing, just know that I DO NOT judge my friends on how fierce their peircings and tatoos are considering many if not most of my close friends dont' have many if any. But my friends that do (your hot) hehehe so here it is :
lip piercing



You Are A Lip Piercing


In your face punk, and borderline angsty.

You wouldn't be caught dead at a corporate job.

But you can be found at Tower Records.

You rate your friends by how hardcore their piercings and tattoos are.



What Piercing Are *You*?

More Great Quizzes from Quiz Diva


but I'm not sure how serious I can take this since before this quiz I took the how many sexual partners will you have. The first question was how many sexual partners did you have in the past 5 years, I picked the 10 + catigory yet the final results said in my lifetime I will have 7 . . . so once agian no one really listens even computer quizes!!