not a pretty girl


a new person with each new experience

Tuesday, October 21, 2003

The finalle

I got this email from my mom last night:

GUESS WHAT. I got a call from Shoppers DrugMart today and they found your passport. The pharmacist said it was on her desk when she got to work this morning, she didn't know who had left to there and no one else seemed to know anything about it. I said that we had been in much earlier and left an urgent message about it but she didn't know anything about that either. Anyway I complained about the worry and cost and and and she said she didn't know anything about that either.

Apparently she doesn't know much about anything...I will keep it for you as a souvenir when you want to tell the story.


It may be very shallow but serious one of my first thoughts when I read that email was those bastards, I really liked the photo in that passport and since I had to run around like a mad freak getting my passport done, the pic is horrible, if they had only noticed they had it earlier, I could be traveling through europe with a cute pic and not a pic that makes me look like a tired old bag. But seriously if you have a passport left at your work, doesn't that ring some bells in your mind that someone might need it. I mean I left it there two months ago!! oh well at lest I have the souvenir of that adventure!



3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home