not a pretty girl


a new person with each new experience

Tuesday, August 05, 2003

Ok I lost another post yesterday, this is getting really frustrating, yesterdays post included a countdown of important events adn annoyance with insurance companies.

the countdown included
5 weeks till I leave the country
4 days till I turn a quater of a centry
1 day till I find out about residence
1 hour till sk gets home . . . . all of these number work as of yesterday morning

the the annoyance with insurance companies is that I am now waiting an a guy to come and take a signed interview about the bike accident. Althoght it was initially a blessing that my mom was there the day of the accident, now I have to deal with pesky insurance claims. If she wasn't there she would have never gave them her insurance information and the event would have been over that day. I have already had to give two over the phone accounts about what happened that day, and now I will have to give a more detailed account when this guy shows up. I just want to scream and saying I'm ok, shes ok, my bikes ok, no one is going to sue anyone, so just leave us allone!!!

today is the day I find out about rez. maybe, they are sending out letters today, which means in a week I will receive a letter letting me know. My impatient ass emailed the cooridnator of the rez and asked if I could get an email as to the status of my application, crossing my fingers . . .

my bro brought over my pay check yesterday when he came for dinner, they are still being sent to my old apartment. I hadn't called about the change of address because I didn't want to bring any attention to the fact that they have been over paying me. I was quite happy with the difference in pay and was planning a trip to bc with my cousin and her baby to visit my other cousin with the extra cash. While I was there I was going to visit a friend from Italy and AB is there with her partner. I was also going to go see bjork *dreamy island bjork* When I opened my paycheck there was a sticking note that said:

As you may have noticed there is a payrate error on your paycheque. I would like to let you know that there will ve an adjustment on your next paycheque. Thank you MJ

well that means $100 less a week and they were going to dock the extra money they gave me from my last paycheck, so no vancouver, no bjork :( damn it, my mom asked me when I told her that they figured out there mistake and they were going to take back the money if I had any moral objections to not informing them. NO! sorry but no, its not like it was a small company or individual people that were being affected my the few extra dollars. this company has so many hands it took four weeks for them to realize that they made a mistake.

oh well, off to give my report to the insurance guy


3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home