not a pretty girl


a new person with each new experience

Saturday, August 02, 2003

I lost a post a few days ago, with my limited access to the internet now a days it was heartbreaking to lose a post, and just like a lost email, I can't rewrite it. lets just say it involved blushing, buddism and a confession on my love for the show "Twice in a Lifetime".

I want to recap a scene from the pool yesterday. There are four guys all in there mid twenties, two of them are volling a ball back and forth and the other two are chatting.
guy 1: I won $4300 on sports line last week
guy 2: oh yeah! what are you going to do with it?
guy 1: well its my moms 50th b-day, so I decided to take the whole family to cuba, $900 each for a week at an all inclusive resort, 5 stars
guy 2: your going to love it, I went to Cuba, when I came back I was like black girls are awesome!
silence
guy 1: So hows Steve doing?
guy 2: We were driving down St. Claire, Steve was yelling out the window, you know at Portigues chicks and shit.
guy 1: same old, same old
silence
they join the other two guys for a game of 2-on-2 vollyball

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home