not a pretty girl


a new person with each new experience

Tuesday, June 10, 2003

A vegan twist!

Ok normally my vegan rants have to do with food . . . which makes sence. You're thinking ok tobie, food vegan rants make sence, clothes is obvius so get over it what is this new vegan rant you are about to bring on to us. Well let me tell you. I just got off the phone with Mud and she told me that she was at Come As You Are the other day with B and they noticed that they were selling vegan condoms. Vegan they asked, that seems to be implying that regular condoms are not vegan. Were not talking about sheep skin condoms, were talking about regular everyday condoms. Apparently they are manufactured with some sort of a milk product. WHO KNEW!!! Damn this sleeping with a boy thing, I have been breaking veganism. The other day I was asked how often I break it, well now my answer has drastically changed. hehehe I'm thinking I might have to invest in some of these vegan condoms, they even have flavoured ones! How vegan cool will I be then. I just have to find myself a vegan boy or someone to share toys with that will appriciate the condoms!!


ok people, blogger seems to be sucking lately . . . there are comments here and on other posts, but they seem to be hiding . . . if you press refresh sometimes they come up, if that doesn't work, well you will just have to come back again :)

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home