not a pretty girl


a new person with each new experience

Sunday, June 08, 2003

I have two things to say:

1. I have never met a more pathetic loser then my other roommate . . . he is still holding a grudge about us letting Marike stay here for a week, one month ago. He started a fight about it yesterday and said some of the most pathetic lame things I have ever heard. Mine you these were the first workds he has said to us in 3 weeks. He has been festering this whole time about how he has lost repect for us . . . . blah blah blah. . . anyways the final results are we are not to say hi or how are you to each other, we are not on speaking terms at all . . this apartenlty will make him happy. Good luck in life amigo

2. My cheeks are larger than life, and today I decided I can't ever get fat, cause I am NOT cute with fat cheeks. Tons of people pull of the chubby cheek thing well . . myself not so cute :)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home