not a pretty girl


a new person with each new experience

Friday, June 06, 2003

yesterday I say this person with their head inside the Oasis clothing donation box in my neighbourhood. they were going clothes shopping and missing the pesky middle step of having to pay for it. If it had been a salvation army box I would have been giving this person props, 'cuz we don't want to give those asshole any money . . . if it was a good will box, I woudl have thought yeah theres a way to get it even cheeper then my the pound. And if this person looked homeless I would have thought good for you, you need those clothes more than the peopel who can afford to buy them. But this box was for Oasis, a drug rehab organization. I'm sure there clinets could use the clothes. And the person inside the box, although I don't know there situation at all, looked like a trendy west end kid, whos poverty has lead to a keen fasion sense . . .or whos fasion sence has lead to the used cothing look. Anyways I wanted to be feel good about the situation but I guess I only feel good about scams and stealing when they are taken from people with money who won't miss it, for people who need it more. Its the robbin hood in me


ok off to remove my wisdom teeth now . ..

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home