not a pretty girl


a new person with each new experience

Friday, May 30, 2003

A month ago I put a quote from the kafka in love pool ophera that I guarded, today it seems more relavant than ever. It read "how am I to distinguish between waking images and dreaming images" Honestly I'm starting to wonder that myself. First of all the dream I have had this past week are all so ordinary. Everyday events. last night for example I drept that sarah and brandon were over, we were chatting starign up to my ceiling, I asked brandon to pick the next cd and he played this portishead cd that I have. So this morning I had to remember wether they were over last night or not. On top of the ordinary dreams, I'm still only sleeping a few hours a night, therefore allowing for several moments in a day where I feel like I am watching from the outside, as if it were a dream. I don't mind the mixing of waking images and dreaming images, it just that poeple are going to think I'm crazy if I start mixing them up. Like if I phone up a friend and say"I got that thing you asked me for last night" and they are thinking dude we havn't even talked all week, what thing could I have possibly asked you for. Anyways so far I'm keeping it real, no matrix glitches for me!

I had a pull off regans joint tonight, so it might help me sleep a bit. If not tomorrow night I'm having one of these italian style gravals. For those of you who were with me in Florence the day I took one of them you know how that shit knocked me out. I will have no trouble sleeping at all. My only concern is will I ever wake up!!

here is my cheezie poem of the hour!

ruby slippers, water falls
dolls heads,
wigs on wall


photography, sun room plants
rice and beans
triple cats

sexy boys, colourful belts
dianna ross
drumming mix

new ideas, creative minds
fashion tips,
toban sticks

mushroom trips, camping plans
tranny pride
pussy galore










2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home