not a pretty girl


a new person with each new experience

Friday, May 23, 2003

lately people have been asking me about my blog, if my writing here is filtered, if I write the same way I would write in a journal, if its like writing letters to my friends etc. I woudl have to say it depends, for example this entry is dirrected at those reading it. But this is not always the case. When ever there is a rant of intence emotion, I am typing so fast things only about getting the thoughts out, not editing for the audience. Those entries are similar to one in my personal journal entires. The poems are filtered in the sence that I don't put all of them up here, but the one I do are not sensored. But I have in the past got self conscious about a poem that I have put up and taken down the next morning. I do much writing that never makes it anywhere near the blog, sometimes because I'm too lazy to rewrite it and sometiem because it is to personal and I don't feel like sharing. But it is true that not all of my entries are rants or poems. There is a large chuck of entries that are more for entertainment value, moments that I want to share, yesterdays short entry plus comment is an example. I do hope that people are enjoying it. Either way I am enjoying posting here as an outlet of creative writing energ and an opportunity to begin dialogue with friends and fellow bloggers. . .

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home