not a pretty girl


a new person with each new experience

Saturday, May 17, 2003

so hows the mono thing working for you?
~youre the only one that I have a hard time with . . .

FUCK

Well at least I know that when I date someone seriously even though mono-poly issues seem to get in the way, I choose increduable people. I mean three nights in a row hanging out with 3 different ex, and I walk away feeling so much love and thinking they are the most beautiful increduable people. Here comes the honest and raw part . . . its easier being friends with some exs more than others. I feel that freindships works better or just makes sence with some poeple. I love them dearly and think they are increduable and I'm so glad that they are in my world. Yet they work within the framework of friends so nicely that it seems better that way. NOW other exs well, yeah the friendship part is good, but they fit so perfectly into my fantasy world that its hard to imagine not being with them. The chemistry is still there, we both feel it but we can't truely act on it. We both know it is more than friends. But are willing to keep it platonic for the sake of still being in each others lives. Damn I respect sks decision to be mono and to be with another women. I will not do anything to get in the way of that. But we would be fooling ourselves if we said this was just friends. Yet we say good night after an extended hug, tell each other how much we love each other and go to our seperate spaces . . .it would be so nice if sk could just stay the night . . .