not a pretty girl


a new person with each new experience

Saturday, April 26, 2003

Some times I wonder who I am writing for, I could be insightful and say it is for myself, but how would I explain the piles of poetry that I don't add here?
I could say it is for random people to read, but with catsy site being the site of choice by random strangers then I suppose not
I could say it is for my friends, but really no one comments, and I end up telling them half these things in person anyways
I still wonder why oh why does this blog exist, who is the intented audience,
I am still wondering if I should keep my comment section up, cause really when ever I write a poem or somethign contraversal I don't get any comments and honestly thats when I woudl like to get some, so instead of going compleatly insane checking to see if anyone as been prevoked I could wait until I talk to my friends and see what they have to say then. . . .
counter point, well sal moves I want him to be able to comment(he is my main commenter now, kinda silly since we live next door, but once he is gone those comments will be so much fun!!)Oh well regardless who is reading this my final discussion is I write to get it out there, this blog is an opportunity to have a shy post a poem or two, it is a chance for an active mind to rant when needed. When school is done and I won't have the same space and opportunity of contraversial discussions but I will still have this space. When the essay itch comes, I can post them here (best part no red pen marks) . . .Ok so I have convinced myself, the "I'm not a pretty girl" blog is much needed for me, I just hope that the people out there are enjoying it . . . .

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home