not a pretty girl


a new person with each new experience

Saturday, April 19, 2003

Instance and persistence . . . what ever happened to agency
this evening would either take a novel to describe the full details required to justify it OR I could make a list of all the craziness we encountered . . . I choose option number 2!

~evil roommate and family invaded my space, had me running around getting matches and plates and other birthday jazz, yet refused to offer me a drink or cake
~evil roommate’s cousin didn't believe me that yogurt was a dairy product
~saw a man wearing a poster that said "No Sex Clubs, No Smoking" he was walking by himself with no irony
~saw a man on stilts juggling
~saw a man playing golf against a wall
~was cruised so hard, I almost ran home to take a shower
~went to a club where the bouncer described the music as "The house and The Hip Hop" (we should have known)
~saw more cleavage than I have seen since the hottest day in Sienna with all the ginas wearing bikinis trying to get tans
~a martini glass came out of the sky out of no where and crashed right in front of where Regan was sitting
~had 7 yes 7 different guys come hit on us
~pick up lines included:

• wow those guys are so horny, I'm not, what’s your name
• you girls are the sexiest girls out there, I just needed to let you know
• I like your belt buckle
• “lets dance” . ..followed by NO .. . “come on” . . ..followed by NO.. . . “please” . . ..followed by NO . . . “why not?” . . . .followed by cuz I don't want to . . .. “please” . . . .followed by NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! . . .. then he asked the other two of us, this of course was after his friend had asked all three of us and we said NO!!!

~kim and I crushed over the same hot girl at the club, we were staring at her, but some guy assumed it was his hot body we were into, sadly we had to turn him down too
~besides all the nasty boys, we had a great time; we started the dancing at the club and closed the place down. Once again, we reinforced the idea that we alone go to clubs to go dancing,(actually there were a few other people there who seemed to be into the dancing and not attempting to impress some “hottie” they wanted to go home with) I know there are clubs out there for people like us, sadly they have a cover and are too far way. We really just want to dance and have a good time. The girls and boys just don’t' know what to make of us. We saw so much lesbian erotic happening, but all of it was used to turn on or attract a guy. When Regan and I or Kim and I dance the same way, they don't realize that we really are queer and that we don't want to get any guys attention . . . so when we don’t want to dance with them . . .they get slightly confused. Straight clubs are always an adventure, tomorrow should be filled with more like minded people . . . stories to follow . . .