not a pretty girl


a new person with each new experience

Tuesday, April 22, 2003

Relating to a year to the day

The rain falls down, calms my soul, like the dancer in the dark
The glass house plays, creating the same airy contentness
On a cloud, distant from the world, from rational beings
Spinning, flying, beauty in death and disease
Beauty is everywhere
While the masses cry, I smile, content, enjoying the calmness of death
Dancing, softly
My arms are lifted from the sides of my body, as if a pressure has suddenly been released
I may never need to talk again other than to say
It is all so beautiful

My heart is open, exposed in my floating hands
It wants to really feel, to experience, to love
It leads me with my eyes closed to the stars of possibility
I place it down and walk away
We are no longer attached
My love is out there for the world to see
My body does not exist anymore

A body without organs
Living in continuous intensity
I have no empty space that need to be filled
Just experiences I need to share
I have reached a plateau
Come share with me
Our energies with manifest between the airs that we created

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home