not a pretty girl


a new person with each new experience

Monday, April 14, 2003

I have an alter ego . . . .this will be especially funny to B and mud:
last night after deciding that procrastination was valid, I phoned back the cute boy with blue eyes to see if I could uncancel our hangout time. We decided that a chill out movie night would be great. I was a bit nervous about the whole thing, I mean it was a second date (kinda) and there seems to be more pressure on the second date. I'm usually super confident of first date 'cause nothing really matters. Anyways, B and Mud fed off my slight anxiety and became the devil reincarnated into two beings. (I'm not exagerating, Catsy will back me up on this one) So by the time I left their house, I was a bit frazzled. I decided to write a bit, to get the anxiety out. I opened my journal, where i must have been doing a similar thing. There was writing about axiety and then this crazy stick figure drawing, under the drawing read in criptic letters "FIRE ZOMBIE OF EVIL" I realized that this zombie could only bring good things (previous conversation with B) and therefore the zombie was not bring my axiety but rather fighting it and bring confidence. Needless to say the date went well and I have the FIRE ZOMBIE OF EVIL on my side!!!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home