not a pretty girl


a new person with each new experience

Wednesday, August 11, 2004

my two favorite interactions yesterday stuck with me, saddly today although it was filled with great lines it was also filled with memory loss . . .

the first day of swimming lessons with this girl (f)

f: you have hair on your legs?!
me:yes.
f:why?
me:because it grows.
f: (jumping up with her arms in the air) I grow tall!!

talking to a waitor in the green room with kim

w: do you want another drink or the bill . . . ?
me: umm, well I want to be able to chill for a while but I don't think I want another drink . . .
w: chilling with out another drink is one of the options
kim and me: cool, I wish it was always one of the options!

today I met up with cbeb my ocap flame from last year, the cute blue eyed boy, those dangerous eyes and talking of politics gets me every time. There have been so many ex lovers in my life lately, it is like i am collecting then, maintaining a certain level of sexual tension to a barely mentionable past. With some I have moved beyond what there was and developed strong emotional friendships and others well I have to do my best to be good and not jump at the windows they are leaving open. I am not much into jumping through old windows as discovering new views.