not a pretty girl


a new person with each new experience

Friday, July 30, 2004

18 days full time!!!

so heres the story:

I walk into the marina museum at the ex, walk up the guy with my best 'hire me for security' confident look.  I said hi **** we talked on the phone yesterday, I'm name is Tobie, my brother sean marven gave me your number.  He handed me this form for me to fill out, basically just name, address, number and SIN number.  On the form it said this is an application not a gaurentee of employment.  I handed back the form, he looked it over, asked me how sean was, then told me to sit down to get my photo taken.  We discussed that the name I want to be called is not the same name that a cheque would be writen too.  Then he wrote Tobie on the new hire list and gave me a sheet that gave the training times. 

it is as simple as that . . . 18 days full time doing security at the ex here I come!!!!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home