not a pretty girl


a new person with each new experience

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

I got a new pair of shoes, a new bag, a new pair of pants and a new blog face all within a few days of each other because my old shoes, bag, jeans and blog fell apart or broke this week. I don't really know about any of this new stuff, I'm not really that good with change sometimes and become very nestalgic. I'm not sure if the new stuff is really me . . . ugg I feel like I am walking in someone elses skin . . .

enough about that, I say this movie last night called Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind, its by Charlie Kaufman, which I didn't know going into but had a strong feeling that it was him through the film. He is the guy who did Being John Malkavitch and Adaptation. Both movies that I love and this one goes on that list aswell.

Its a mondern day love story, an exploration of the human mind and a question of ethics and consent of the broken hearted. That movie reinstilled the idea that it is better to love and lose then not love at all, it also reinstile the idea that even if you have pain and the negative memories are the ones that seem inprinted in our minds that we have so many positive memories that don't seem as strong or prevelent when we are down but they are the ones to hold on to not the sad negative ones.


3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home