not a pretty girl


a new person with each new experience

Friday, April 04, 2003

Stranger than snow in April:
today on the bus home I ran into this guy that I havn't seen in years. we chatted for a bit and then he asked me if I identified as transgendered . . umm NO!! Its not that I identify completely as a women. I do love to play with gender and question it at all times. Really gender fucking is one of my favorite past times. BUT thats not what he was referring to. He said he heard that I identified as a male. It's interesting the assumptions people make when you change your name. I think this is a perfect example of broken telephone. The best part was I have the most effeminat hair cut that I have had in years. Last time I say this guy I tried to pass as a boy, I had short spiky hair and wore baggy clothes. Even thought some days I do bound my breast, pack, wear ties, old man suit jackets, suspenders etc. I feel that I look more feminine today than I have in a long time. I love my girl body!!!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home